Background

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I’m so thankful for my 3 amazing kids! They are beautiful, funny, loving and totally wonderful children. I’m so blessed by each one of them and thankful beyond belief that I get to be their mom! We had a wonderful Mother’s Day today. I was treated to a yummy meal and precious handmade gifts from each of them. We had a fun day playing games, laughing and sharing lots of hugs!

Even though it was a great day, it was hard to not feel like someone was missing. You see, I have four kids, not three. Four precious kids occupy my heart. It was hard to not dream of our sweet China girl a little more than normal today. I can’t believe that next year there will be one more in the mix! One more Halvorson running around, making noise, making a mess, making my heart skip a beat and making our family complete.

On this Mother’s Day, I’m so thankful for the blessing of ALL my kids – the 3 under my wing and the one not yet home. I’m so excited to see what God has in store for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment